I'd be willing to bet either someone you know, or you yourself has wondered before HOW to properly exercise, HOW to eat right to lose fat... gain muscle... feel better... be healthier, and HOW to do all of this without sacrificing too much time or money.
It took me trial-and-error, thousands of hours of reading and learning, and more importantly -practicing what I preach- to learn the workings of the human body and how it relates to the fuel you provide it (food) and how you drive it (the mind). With today's technology, I can help anyone from around the world get started on improving health and shaping his or her ideal body with affordable and innovative online training tools and advice. All of this can be done drug-free, without living some extreme lifestyle, and without any miracle products or gimmicks; rather, through hard work, discipline, and consistency.
Even if you have a 'lofty' goal of dropping 100+ pounds, dropping your cholesterol 100+ points, or lifting an extra 100+ pounds, it all CAN be done if you really want it to. I know because people I now call friends have accomplished those feats with me by their side and I couldn't be more proud of every one of them. Contact me now to make YOUR commitment.
I have experience working with people of all fitness levels:
- General Wellness
- High school & collegiate athletics
- Body transformation_ weight loss
- Body transformation_ muscle gain
- Competitive physique athletes
- Non-competitive fitness minded individuals
- Special populations
- obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, elevated blood pressure, high cholesterol, osteoporosis, chronic pain
- Muscular imbalance
- Master's of Education Degree in Exercise Science
Cleveland State University
- ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM EP-C)
As accredited by the American College of Sports Medicine
- Fundamentals of Coaching & Concussion in Sports Certificates
Approved by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS)
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Physiology of Exercise
- First Aid & CPR/AED Certified
All licenses current & obtained by The American Red Cross
- High School & Collegiate Level Athlete
Hockey player and competitive natural (drug-free) physique athlete